Monday, May 09, 2005

My Third Post

Dear Reader,

Things have changed. I am no longer working. I get to write stories and all that kind of bullshits you know. Apparently I am happier. I am not completely sure of that though. There are times that I miss going to work. Well, I am sicked. Screw me.

I was in an Audition two days ago. It was great. I was paid 50 ringgit over the period of 48 hours, or you might want to call it like 2 days. I don't know if an actor could come prepared and makes a difference. Because I have not seen one over the period when I was earning that 50 ringgit, or five 10 ringgits if you want to like call it.

Personally, I like actors who come prepared. Very often, they are really nice people. I like nice people. I used to hate them though. Well, I am sicked. Screw me, I am just going to moan a little.

No comments: