Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Well Well Well

It seems like it has been a year without any news from Dahlia. I can imagine how some of us could even not remember who Dahlia is.

My only explanation is that she might have somehow tripped and fell into a well. I don't know if anyone is going to save her. Because it seems like a decent punishment for her on cheating on you. Although it could be fun if we get to choose between public canning and falling into a well. But it isn't like we have a choice here.

There are times when people just need to accept that their best times are behind them. I wish you luck, Dahlia.

1 comment:

Farlala said...

I think you'd better save Dah-lia. You wouldn't want her to become another Sadako where she'll put a curse on everyone 'cause no one bothered to save her. Then all of us will be trapped in the well.