Monday, June 11, 2007

Well Well Well - part 4

Dahlia isn't quite dead yet. I do not know what kept her alive. Maybe someone above likes her, and by someone above I do not mean the Fairy Godmother or the Queen of Langkasuka, I mean The Janitor who works around the corner. I don't remember his name. It sounds something like Frank. Or Lee. Or Jelly Fish.

I have reliable sources telling me that The Janitor has been dumping cup cakes that have gone bad into the well. Besides the cup cakes, The Janitor has also threw up himself into the well not once, but seven times. Some say this makes the cup cakes taste even better.

Dahlia has now developed a taste for expired cup cakes, and with vomitees on top occasionally. She isn't exactly looking forward to be out of the well. In fact, she isn't looking forward to anything. It would be nice if she could make herself to believe in things like God, or reincarnation, or even iPod. But she couldn't.

1 comment:

Farlala said...

Maybe the Janitor shld throw in an iPod with his vomit on it while hearing, "My Humps". Maybe that will re-ignite her belief in God..or at least in the iPod.