Friday, May 23, 2008

A Heartbreaking Resignation Letter

Dear ____________,

I didn't get your name. Was it Peter or Olivia. Nevermind. My last day with the Company will be today. I have been waiting for 500 years to tell you this. And tomorrow I can just do things I really want to do. Like watching the rainbow explodes and then go eat thirty two donuts. Shit, that means you would have to stay in the office and put the cameras to sleep.

But thank you to give me enough grouchiness and fire in the belly to carry on with my life. I guess this is what you called the Characther Building.

I will see you if you ever drop by the Rainblow Land. I will get you a good seat. But you have to promise to be less perfect. At least 50 percent. It will be hillarious.

Sincerely,

Dahlia - The Staff with Funny Hair

2 comments:

Farlala said...

Eh, is this a fantasy you conjured up or did you really submit your resignation?

Y I R E N said...

what do you think?