Friday, June 27, 2008

You Are The Only One Who Will Get To Walk Away With A Comment


Hello gentle people. Remember you are here for you. Not for me, not for anyone. Not for The Narrator, who is a moron.

You are here and here alone because you have issues. I know this is difficult. Which is to admit that you have issues. But I congratulate you for doing so.

You are sitting here thinking? What is this fool trying to tell me? Is this a hidden message? Am I fat?

Well, if you are not done with all these bullshitting here, you are more than welcome to contribute to this website, which is also drowning inside the internet. What can you do?

I have decided to let one person to write me comment. Only one. And that's YOU !!

Please do not upload naked pictures with your comment. Unless they are Horses. Or German Potatoes.

No comments: